Founded in 1949, Penn Stainless Products, Inc. was originally a fabrication business, trading as Schrader's Stainless. In 1979, this 5,000 square foot business located on Route 309 in Quakertown, Pennsylvania, was acquired by the present ownership and focused on distribution and processing. Slow structured growth contributed to the move in 1983 to a facility in Trumbauersville, Pennsylvania and then in 1994 to the present location - a 120,000 square foot facility in Quakertown, Pennsylvania. Today, as a full line service center, Penn Stainless Products, Inc. practices on-going system improvements to insure that we supply our customers with the highest level of stainless steel products and in-house processing possible.
To learn more about Penn Stainless, our products, and our services click one of the items in our directory.