Thank you for your interest in learning about how we support our West Virginia Machine Shop Customers. Please visit the tabs below to get information on our products geared towards our machine shop customers, product delivery to West Virginia, how to set up a tour of our facility, or schedule a visit with your local rep.
Penn Stainless stocks over 15 million pounds of stainless steel products. All items can be cut to size. See below for a highlight of our products most frequently purchased by our Machine Shop customers.
Bar Products -
Plate Products -
- Penn Stainless stocks over 30 grades of stainless steel plate in an extended range of sizes and thicknesses. 20 of our grades are available in up to 6″ thick plate.
- In addition, we stock 304/304L and 316/316L PRODEC Plate, a special quality level of Stainless Steel product designed for optimal machinability to produce lower overall costs for machined parts. Learn More.
- Machine cut rings and discuss can be supplied.
- Complex part geometry can be provided by plasma cutting or waterjet cutting.
Tubular Products (Hollow Bar) -
- Stainless Seamless Tube (Hollow Bar) can be supplied through 12″ diameter with wall thicknesses up to 2″
- Stainless Hollow Bar can be cut to your exact length.
- Stainless Hollow bar is inventoried in 304/L and 316/L
Penn Stainless has a 120,000 square foot facility located in Quakertown, PA.
- Many of our standard products can be delivered to you next day.
- We ship small orders daily via UPS.
- With over 20 grades of stainless steel, our product offering goes far beyond your typical local supplier. Also, we have several inside sourcing specialists at our inside sales center ready to lend a hand and find a solution in case you can’t locate a “hard to find” product.
Hello. I am Larry Gillenwater, the Penn Stainless Outside Sales Rep for West Virginia. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to learn about your stainless steel challenges, and have the opportunity to offer you solutions.
Please call me at 267-227-8897 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Also, if you would like to schedule a call or visit, please fill out the form below. If you have specific issues you would like to cover, I would appreciate some background information to help me prepare for the meeting. I look forward to meeting you!
We offer unique bar cutting capabilities. If you need just a single piece or 5,000 pcs cut-to-size, we are ready to cut your stainless steel round bar, square bar, hex bar or tubular requirement.
Large Bar Cutting Capabilities: We have multiple saws to offer quick delivery of parts. Bar up 26″ diameter is cut in-house.
Amada Production Cutting: We can process bar through 4″ Diameter with ultra tight tolerances to reduce costs associated with secondary “cleaning-up” operations. We can hold tolerances of +/-.003″ depending on the size and material type.
We Provide Technical Solutions
We welcome technical inquires….We have metallurgical expertise to answer your questions. Moreover, stainless steels are not always easy to machine. Duplex Stainless steels machine differently from 400 series stainless steels. If you have questions about machining stainless steel, please contact use. We have machining expertise on our staff and mill partners to help you with your most challenging machining applications.
If you have a technical question, please complete this short form with and provide an overview of your challenge and we will be back to you quickly.
Call us at 1-800-222-6144 for more information