Thank you for your interest in Penn Stainless’s services to Massachusetts-based machine shops. Please click on the tabs below for information about our stainless steel products, product delivery to Massachusetts, tours of our facility, and scheduling visits with your Penn Stainless Massachusetts rep.
Penn Stainless stocks over 15 million pounds of stainless steel products. All items can be cut to size. See below for highlights of products that are most frequently purchased by machine shop customers.
- Penn Stainless stocks Round Bar, Hex Bar, Square Bar, Rolled Flat Bar, and Half Rounds
- Round Bar is available through 26″ inches thick in 304/L and 316/L
- In addition, we stock PennMet 2000 Machining Bars. PennMet 2000, which is available in Round, Hex, and Square bar, is our proprietary grade 304/L & 316/L machining bars that are melted to a uniquely controlled chemistry to produce optimal machining characteristics. Learn More
- Penn Stainless stocks over 30 grades of stainless steel plate in an extended range of sizes and thicknesses. 20 of our grades are available in plate up to 6″ thick
- Additionally, we stock 304/304L and 316/316L PRODEC Plate, a high quality Stainless Steel product designed for optimal machinability and to reduce costs for machined parts. Learn More
- Machine cut rings and discus can be supplied
- Complex part geometry can be provided by plasma cutting or waterjet cutting
Tubular Products (Hollow Bar):
- Stainless Seamless Tube (Hollow Bar) can be supplied through 12″ diameter with wall thickness up to 2″
- Stainless Hollow Bar can be cut to your exact length
- Stainless Hollow bar is inventoried in 304/L and 316/L
Penn Stainless has a 120,000 square foot facility in Quakertown, PA.
- Many of our standard products can be delivered to you next day
- We ship small orders daily via UPS
- With over 20 grades of stainless steel, our product offering goes far beyond your typical local supplier
- We have several inside sourcing specialists at our sales center ready to lend a hand and find a solution in case you can’t locate a “hard to find” product
Hello! My name is Peter Hackman, and I am the Penn Stainless Outside Sales Rep for Massachusetts. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you, learn about your stainless steel challenges, and offer you some solutions.
Please, don’t hesitate to call me (203-770-3818 ) or send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). To schedule a call or a visit, please fill out the form below. If you have specific issues you would like to cover, I would appreciate some background information to help me prepare for the meeting. Thanks! I am looking forward to meeting you.
We offer unique bar cutting capabilities. If you need just a single piece or 5,000 pcs cut-to-size, we are ready to cut your stainless steel round bar, square bar, hex bar or tubular requirement.
Large Bar Cutting Capabilities: We have multiple saws to offer quick delivery of parts. Bar up 26″ diameter is cut in-house.
Amada Production Cutting: We can process bar through 4″ Diameter with ultra tight tolerances to reduce costs associated with secondary “cleaning-up” operations. We can hold tolerances of +/-.003″ depending on the size and material type.
We Provide Technical Solutions
At Penn Stainless, we welcome technical inquires! We have the metallurgical expertise necessary to answer your questions.
Stainless steels are not always easy to machine. Duplex Stainless steels machine differently from 400 series stainless steels. If you have questions about machining stainless steel, please contact us. We have machining experts on our staff, as well as mill partners who can help you with your most challenging machining applications.
If you have a technical question, please complete this short form with and provide an overview of your challenge. We will get back to you quickly.
Call us at 1-800-222-6144 for more information