We are here for you
Penn Stainless is dedicated to providing unsurpassed quality and service to our customers. Please see the tabs below for links to all of the forms you need to get started, as well as a quick overview of a few of our services that help make us unique in the industry.
New Customer Forms:
This link will walk you through the steps needed to open a new account at Penn Stainless Products.
- Page 1 is our New Customer Profile Form. It requests contact and address information, and includes questions regarding your delivery hours and receiving capabilities. Please fill out this form as completely as possible, and be sure to include all special quality and documentation requests. This data is collected and maintained as part of your account template so that we can fill your order each time to your precise requirements.
- Page 2 asks for payment preferences, and gives you the option of uploading your tax Exempt documentation and filling out our online credit application. Penn Stainless regularly offers open terms for our customers. Please note that credit reviews generally take 3 days to complete.
We recommend you review the questions on page 1 before you being to ensure you can complete in one sitting since you are not able to save your work. For the items on page 2, you will have the option to submit this information now or to provide later.
Option 2: Fill out our Paper Forms and submit back to Penn Stainless.
All hard copy forms should be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 215-536-4809.
Penn Stainless is dedicated to providing unsurpassed quality and service. Beyond our expansive inventory and extensive array of in-house processing services, we like to highlight for our new customers a few of our extra capabilities that help make us unique in the industry.
- 24-7 Emergency Service - Please visit our 24-7 Emergency Service page to learn more.
- Rapid Delivery Team - Penn Stainless can offer same day ship for many of our items as standard practice. In addition, we have a Rapid Delivery Team available to help rush your custom orders through our facility.
- Specialty Products Division - If you need hard to find products that require specialty processing, let us know! Even if we don’t have your item in stock, we can help! We will leverage our creating thinking, 30 years of technical expertise, and our expansive network of suppliers to deliver to your requirements.
Also, we encourage you to visit our ISO 9000 certified facility to learn more about our dedication to quality.
Penn Stainless is firmly committed to providing products and services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations on a continual basis. If you would like to meet your sales rep to learn more about Penn Stainless Products, please let us know! We can set up customer visits at your location, phone calls and/or tours of our ISO 9000 certified full line 200,000 square foot stainless steel service center and warehouse.
Please fill out the form below:
Call us at 1-800-222-6144 for more information